Friday, November 13, 2009

Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Do I look better with short hair... or long hair. Please let me know. I can't decide.



And am I pretty at all? I'm not conceited, I am just very photogenic and have no self-esteem at all.. thanks GIRLS :D



Your opinions really mean a lot to me and I really appreciate them with you being honest.



SHORT HAIR:



http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/h...



%26amp;%26amp;



http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/h...



OR



LONG HAIR:



http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/h...



%26amp;%26amp;



http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/h...



%26lt;33



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

picture number 4 looks the best, in 1 and 4 u look really hot, but long hair looks better on you in 4 then short hair in 1. keep it long. and keep ur self esteem up, ur very pretty



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

hair looks same lenght on both, nice eyes :)



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Long hair. You kind of remind me of Amy Lee... in the third picture anyways.



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

The shorter of the long... and yes you are pretty :) although I do like the longer to.. but.. and the first pic is the best looking one out of them all :)



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

They both look long to me...why not go really short. I think you have the face for it. I want to go really short(dido) but I don't think I can get away with it



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Short is good :)



You have very nice eyes, by the way.



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Hi ;-) I think u look great either way! By the way, your very pretty ;-)



Good luck on what u choose ;-)



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Meh. Short is ok. But long on you looks really good. And the black hair really bring out your eyes. Your cute either way! =)



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

short



shorter



shortest



sorter the better



then you dont have to fuss over it at all



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

You look about the same since your "short" version isn't really that short. You look good either way, in any case.



If you're undecided, go with what's more convenient, I say.



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

I like your hair best long.... most guys do! However my fiance thinks your hair looked best in the pics you described as short hair. She said that is because it looked healthier when it was shorter, but hair almost always looks healthier when kept shorter. Yes, you are a pretty girl, and never doubt that!



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

i like the first short hair picture. your hair looks really cute in it!. i would go for the shorter style!



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

longer.... u look sexy in longer



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

keep it long



You have a heart shape face



You need fullness at you chin this can be created by with subtle layers at chin level but keep it long



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

ur short hairs looks more gud !! and gives a clean and cute look !! cool eyes n pretty cute ;)



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

well first of all your idea of short hair is actually kinda long but i do like the shorter look better cuz you can style it around your face much better than wen it is longer.and yes i think that u r pretty.



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

U are pretty and u look beautiful with long hair :) I like ur eyes, they're nice!!!



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Long hair goes better with you. And the black hair really brings out your eyes.



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

oooh! short! i love love love love the short!!! and yes, i think you are stunning and have beautiful eyes!!



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

I think long because all those photos were long!



Short or long hair on me????? PICS INCLUDED :)?

Only on the last pic, I could really see the length of your hair... Yeah, you are pretty, but having really long hair makes you beautiful... I suggest growing it out

No comments:

Post a Comment