Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How long normally to get a long hair?

hi everyone my question is i wanna grow a long hair..for example like those rockers and black metal that type of long hair..my hair is now is around 6 months now it's only until my neck..when can i get the long hair like those black metal or rockers.. i know it depends on the person but normally how long does it take time?



thank you very much..



How long normally to get a long hair?

not that you can tell in the pic but my hair it long about middle of my back. mine grows rather quick but a lot of protein will help grow hair. wash your hair once a week with room temperture beer with an egg mixed in will help your hair become strong many have problems with hair breaking off. do not wear tight fitting hats and try not to tie it in a pony tail very often. keep it clean washing daily. I would say if you follow these instructions your hair should be past your shoulders in about 8 to 10 months.



How long normally to get a long hair?

not sure read some articles on hair



How long normally to get a long hair?

it should grow about 6 inches per year...



How long normally to get a long hair?

In a year, average hair growth is 6 inches.



How long normally to get a long hair?

about 3 years if you continue to get it trimmed on a regualr basis(every 6 week or 4 weeks)



How long normally to get a long hair?

yes it takes time but u have to keep dead ends cut off blow drying it damages your hair so i stay away from doing that brush it and let it air dry



How long normally to get a long hair?

just let it keep growing! usually i think it is about 6 inches a year (different for everyone). so if you want it to be 6 inches down your back- see us again this time next year.



Good luck.



How long normally to get a long hair?

One year... depends on how long... use marc anthony shampoo called long to make it grow faster..... take vitamins too... massage your scalp...



How long normally to get a long hair?

I think average is 2 inches a month



How long normally to get a long hair?

i dunno sorry, but i wish i could help



How long normally to get a long hair?

Well hun, if you are trying to grow long hair you can start by rubbing your scalp and then try to get some hair growth at a hair store and let me tell you it really works. My hair is to my butt. I have been using the hair growth stuff and it really works. My hair, about two months ago was a least down to my back and then i decided i wanted it to be longer. Anyways it was nice to chat but, i got to go so good luck and take my advice because it really works. It takes a long time to grow. I guarantee that the hair stuff will do it.



Good luck



How long normally to get a long hair?

to start getting long - 5 years!



the best way to do it - just let it grow and stop thinking of getting a haircut...

No comments:

Post a Comment