Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

Long haired ladeis pls answer how u maintain very long hair in good healthg and texture. Very long loose silky hair is a treat to watch.



Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

To maintain very long hair u first have to be responsible about it and be willing to take care of your hair. if you love your hair that's how it will result in in good healthy texture.What i mean by love is that you care about your hair and buy hair treatment products for it.In my point of view because i do have LONG HAIR the best shampoo for your hair is fructis slick and shine.



Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

i used to have hair down to my butt.



it hurt really bad to brush out. i had a hard time washing it to.



but to keep it out of my face i put it up in a pony tail. it worked.



Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

Well I don't have very long hair but I suppose you just have to comb your hair regularly and use a good shampoo and conditioner



Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

First I would recommend that you use a good quality conditioner that you could leave in. That would help a lot with preventing stretching and breakage. Do not brush your hair when it's wet, use a comb. Wet hair is weak hair, and it will break and snap when it's brushed. Also do not use any brushes with plastic bristles, especially the ones with the little 'balls' on the ends. Get a good boar bristle hair brush, for smoothing when it's dry. Maybe you could try braiding it for sleeping, so it doesn't get knotty. When shampooing, be sure to rinse the scalp very well. I've seen some nasty build up on the heads of long haired ladies, who couldn't rinse out their shampoo. It actually starts to smell after a while. Don't be cheap when it comes to your hair care products. Lastly, patience, patience, patience when combing it out! =) Start with the knots on the ends and work you way toward the scalp. Doing this in reverse can pull your hair out, and break it. Hope that's helpful! =)



Ladies with very long hair (longer thanm waist length) manage their hair?????????

Well I don't have very long hair but my hair is past my shoulders. I keep my hair up by not putting lots of chemicals in it. Chemicals can harm your hair. I only use five things on my hair and that is shampoo, conditioner, setting lotion, oil/grease, and perms. I wash and grease my hair weekly. Sometimes I will flat iron my hair to make it straight. In order to curl my hair I don't use the curlers( the heat burns your hair and causes breakage). Instead I'll roll my hair at night. My mother told me that she knew this lady who brushed her hair a hundred times a night, and her hair grew pass her waist line. Also make sure you take the time to comb your hair everyday. Even when your not going anywhere. If you wrap your hair at night it will help it to stay straight and if you use a silk scarf it will help your hair to grow. Be gently with your hair don't pull it into tight pony tails or tight braids. Cut off dead or split ends. Make sure you grease the scalp and the ends of your hair. Let your hair breath don't keep tying it down. Good Luck Hope this helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment