Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guys with long hair; yay or nay?

Well, I got red hair. I'm fairly muscular and 5'11 (i think). I normally keep my hair really short, but I was thinkin about growin it out long. I was thinking fairly long, like to the top of my back or something. But I wanted to get some feedback from girls. I'm due for a haircut, since it looks like sh*t right now, lol. I'm fine with short hair, but I thought the long hair might look kinda cool (I'm irish, so i have light skin and freckles too), but if not many girls think it's attractive, I'd rather just stick with the short hair.



Guys with long hair; yay or nay?

NAY!



Some guys could work it, but I've never once seen a guy with red hair that looks good with it long. No offense, seriously, but I would just keep it short. Red haired guys with freckles just need short hair. I really am sorry if that sounds mean, I don't mean it to be! =)



Guys with long hair; yay or nay?

i think longer hair on guys looks kinda nappy or trashy. i like my man looking more clean cut. the longest i'd go is like the cute shaggy skater boy/surfer look or anything shorter is fine. its all about what fits the shape of your face, personality and style. if you want long, by all means go for it. its you and your look and a girl who loves you for you shouldn't be bothered or not much by it.



Guys with long hair; yay or nay?

Long hair is cool if you are gay and wear earrings with it.



What do you want to say about yourself? If you are a real guy, then look like one, as it is too easy to look gay.



Guys with long hair; yay or nay?

you will look like a girl. and it you have a girlfriend, it will look like she is a lesbo when you kiss in public

No comments:

Post a Comment